If you want to get the best experience of Google AI then this method will help, just follow these steps
In the last few months, the name of AI has suddenly risen in the market. This has affected all the companies so much. There are many companies that are working on their AI after ChatGPT and are trying to improve it. Google is also one of those who continuously experiment with its new AI tools. You can also be a part of it.
To keep up with the growing trend of AI, Google announced Google Bard months ago. This is the only AI solution for Google. However, the company has many different projects, which give users the opportunity to change their workflow. But the special thing is that these projects have not been started officially yet. But the good thing is that you can use them with the help of Google Labs.
If we talk about Google Labs, it is a platform of Google, where users can test the company's features and products, and give feedback. This helps the company to understand and release its experiments.
Some of the latest projects of its company are found in Google Labs, which include Search Labs, Google new search with AI, Workspace Labs (AI-infused Google Workspace), NotebookLM which is Google's first AI notebook and with this the company gives you Google's first Also providing AI music generator i.e. MusicLM.
For most of these experiments, you will have to wait on the waitlist of Google Labs. Once you cross the list, you can use these latest tools.
We will tell you here how to participate in the waitlist of Google Labs, so let us know about it.
1. First of all, go to the Google Labs homepage and select the project for which you can sign up and become a primary tester.
2. Now click on the blue colored Joint Waitlist button visible in that product.
3. This will redirect you to sign in to your Google Account.
4. You can then log in using your personal Google account.
5. After signing in, you will be able to join the waitlist by clicking the "join Waitlist" button, depending on the experiment.
6. Once the waitlist is full, you will be mailed an invitation to participate in the experiments.