Xiaomi new phone will come with 16GB RAM, 108MP ultrawide camera and 150W fast charging, know all the details here
Xiaomi recently launched Xiaomi 14, after which the company gained a lot of profit. Apart from this, the company also introduced Redmi K70 which includes K70 K70 Pro and K70e. Now the company is preparing to add another new phone to this series. This phone can come with 16GB RAM, 108MP ultrawide camera, 5000mAh battery and 150W fast charging support.
Xiaomi is a smartphone brand known all over the world including India. Xiaomi keeps bringing new smartphones for its customers. Continuing this trend, the company launched the Xiaomi 14 series, which has set new sales records.
Recently the company has launched its affordable Redmi K70 series, which includes 3 smartphones K70, K70 Pro and K70e. Currently, the company is bringing Redmi K70 Ultra for its customers. Today we are going to tell you about it.
Redmi K70 Ultra will be introduced in the first quarter of 2024. This device can compete with the iPhone 15 Pro Max and Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra.
Information found in the new report:
- Media reports have revealed that Redmi K70 Ultra will be launched in the first quarter of 2024.
- Along with this, information about some specifications has also been revealed before the launch.
- Digital Chat Station has recently informed that it is working on the Redmi K70 Ultra.
Specifications of Redmi K70 Ultra:
- In the Xiaomi Redmi K70 Ultra, you can get a 6.67-inch 2K AMOLED display, which can get a 120Hz refresh rate.
- Talking about the processor, you get a MediaTek Dimension 9300 processor in it, which can get up to 16GB RAM and up to 1TB storage.
- Talking about the camera, you get an advanced triple camera setup in this phone, which can have a 50MP main sensor 108MP ultrawide sensor and a 12MP telephoto sensor.
- In this phone, you can get a 16MP front camera. Apart from this, the phone can also get 5000mAh with 150W fast charging.