If your SAMSUNG phone is stolen then don't worry, just track its location with the help of these steps
Lost Samsung Smartphone Find: Today we are going to tell you some methods with the help of which you can easily find and trace your lost Samsung phone. You can ring your phone with its help. You can also lock the phone remotely. Let's see how you can find your lost Samsung smartphone.
If your Samsung smartphone is lost then you do not need to worry too much. Today we are going to tell you some methods with the help of which you can easily find and trace your lost Samsung phone.
You can ring your phone with its help. You can also lock the phone remotely. Let's see how you can find your lost Samsung smartphone.
Find My Mobile This is Samsung's proprietary device designed to locate and track a lost or misplaced Samsung smartphone. This can be used to track the device. It is only necessary to have a Samsung account in your phone and it is also necessary to have internet.
- Go to Samsung's official SmartThings website on your phone or laptop.
- Sign in to the website with the same Samsung account you used to log in to your phone.
- From the left menu, select your lost device.
- Wait for the website to show your Samsung phone's last location.
- If the smartphone is online, you can track it in real-time.
- Additionally, when the “Track Location” feature is active, the phone will issue location alerts at an interval of 15 minutes.
- Additionally, tracking history is kept on record for seven days.
If you have a Samsung Galaxy Watch and your Samsung phone gets lost or misplaced, the watch can help you get the phone back if it's nearby.
- From your Galaxy Watch, swipe up to open the app drawer.
- Locate and select the SmartThings app, which is an icon with a blue glass.
- Now tap on the 'Start' button and your phone will start ringing at full volume.
- If you can't hear the ring, it means the phone is turned off or not nearby.