Google Gemini: Why is Google's latest AI model special and better? Know all the important details here
Google Gemini: Google has recently launched its latest AI model in which the company has introduced better updates. According to the company, this new model has been trained to behave like humans. It has been immediately included in Google chatbot Bard and Pixel 8. Today we will know why this new AI model is better and special.
About a year ago, OpenAI launched ChatGPT, after which it started becoming increasingly popular among people in the next few months. After this, other companies also started developing their AI models.
Google also participated in this race and launched its first chatbot i.e. Bard. Now Google has launched Gemini, which is an AI model. The company says that this is an AI model which has been trained to behave like humans.
The company said that its rollout will happen in phases. The latest version of Gemini will be immediately integrated into Google's AI-powered chatbot Bard and its Pixel 8 Pro smartphone. This is an essential part of the development of AI and the beginning of a new era for Google. Let us know about it.
What is Google Gemini?
- Gemini is a large language model, which can perform many tasks just like humans can.
- Simply put, it is a complex mathematical system that can analyze a lot of data, including digital books, Wikipedia articles, and online bulletin boards.
- Apart from this, it can write new text by understanding the pattern of the text. That means they can write term papers and even write code.
Beginning of the new era of AI:
- The company believes that this is the beginning of a new era. Company CEO Sundar Pichai said that this was the beginning of the Gemini era.
- Pichai also said that we are doing this work boldly and responsibly. This means we have to do better in research and work on capabilities that can help people while keeping security in mind and working closely with governments.
Will give competition to ChatGPT:
- With the addition of Gemini, Bard will be much better than before. The bard will become more comfortable and better at tasks that involve planning. This will give tough competition to ChatGPT.
- Whereas Gemini on Pixel 8 Pro will be able to instantly summarize the recordings made on the device and automatically reply to messaging services starting from WhatsApp.
- Google announced Gemini during its developers' conference, I/O 2023 in May. The company announced that the new Google DeepMind Lab has started developing Gemini.
- Google has created three versions of Gemini with three different sets of skills. This includes Gemini Nano, Gemini Pro and Gemini Ultra.