Changes in important positions of OpenAi, from CEO to Chairman these people resigned, Mira Murati will be the new CEO
OpenAi reported that company head Sam Altman has resigned from his post. Apart from this, the company's co-founder and chairman Greg Brockman has also informed about leaving the post of chairman of the board. Mira Murati, the company's Chief Technology Officer, will now take over as CEO. Let us know about this matter in detail.
OpenAi, one of the best AI companies in the world of technology, has created ChatGPT. At present, information has been received that the company's founder and chief executive Sam Altman has resigned from his post.
The company gave this information on Saturday, saying that the company's board has decided to remove Altman from the post after a thorough review. In addition to Altman, co-founder and chairman Greg Brockman will also resign from his post, although he will report to the CEO until a new person takes over.
Who will be the new CEO:
- OpenAi said that in place of Sam, the company's Chief Technology Officer Mira Murati will take over as CEO for some time.
- The company has started the process of searching for the right person for this post.
- As we have already told apart from Altman, co-founder and chairman Greg Brockman will also resign.
- However, until a new person is appointed to the post, he will continue to hold his post and report to the CEO.
Why was this change made:
- The company reported that Altman consistently avoided candid conversations with the board, which hindered his ability to perform his responsibilities.
- Due to this, the company felt that he was not qualified to handle his position and could not be trusted.
Former OpenAI CEO Sam Altman shared a post on X, in which he informed about his firing from OpenAI. “I really enjoyed my time at OpenAi,” Altman said. It was a bit of a game changer for me personally and for the world. Most of all I liked working with such talented people.
Apart from this, co-founder and chairman Greg Brockman has also shared a long post on X, the screenshot of which we are sharing here.