Arindam Chaudhuri’s latest book “2047” to hit stands in the first week of December
IIPM’s Dr. Arindam Chaudhuri & Dr. Malay Chaudhuri’s latest book “2047” December 01: Based on IIPM Think Tank’s annual budgets over the last three decades, “2047” written by Dr. Arindam Chaudhuri and his father Late Dr. Malay Chaudhuri (the founder of IIPM) is the final of what Arindam calls his Great Indian Dream Trilogy— all […]
IIPM’s Dr. Arindam Chaudhuri & Dr. Malay Chaudhuri’s latest book “2047”
December 01: Based on IIPM Think Tank’s annual budgets over the last three decades, “2047” written by Dr. Arindam Chaudhuri and his father Late Dr. Malay Chaudhuri (the founder of IIPM) is the final of what Arindam calls his Great Indian Dream Trilogy— all aimed at giving India a roadmap to beating USA and China.
The first of the trilogy, “Planning India” was released in 1997 to mark 50 years of India’s Independence. The second, a #1 National Best-Seller, “The Great Indian Dream” was released in 2003. The last in the series, “2047” was launched on 15th August this year to coincide with the 75th year of Indian Independence and gives a roadmap for India at 100.
2047 is most unique because of what Arindam calls its “CopyLeft” nature. Arindam has kept no copyright on the book and wants it to be freely downloaded, distributed, photocopied and spread. So the first three and a half months the book was solely available on FREE PDF format and tens of thousands of copies were distributed and downloaded through his social media handles.
Now the paperback edition is being made available finally through book/online stores.
2047 — India at 100: A Roadmap to Beating USA & China, is a simple book that explains 10 simple things:
1. How the “Doubling Effect” can make India a 150 Trillion Dollar Economy by 2047 and beat China & USA
2. The importance of “Purchasing Power” & How India doesn’t have a Middle Class
3. How “Employment” can be generated for all
4. How Corruption can be Eradicated only through “Judicial, Prison, Electoral & Media” reforms
5. Why “Inequities of Income” must be eradicated & why a CEO should never earn more than 3 times the Lowest Paid Worker
6. Why “Religion” must be Eradicated
7. How giving Income Guarantee is the only way to “Gender Equality”
8. Why @Health & Education” must be Infinitely Free for all
9. Why materialism is the enemy of “Sustainability@
10. Why Poverty must be in “Poverty Museums” by 2047
Arindam says “This is a book our PM, Narendra Modi must read if he is serious about a genuinely developed and thriving India by the time it touches 100.”
While you can pick up the book from the nearest store or order it online, you can also download it along with other books of Arindam & IIPM THINK TANK here: https://www.abillionleaders.com/arindam-books.html
If you have any objection to this press release content, kindly contact pr.error.rectification[at]gmail.com to notify us. We will respond and rectify the situation in the next 24 hours.