Some time a simple NO can solve half of your problem
People who say yes often find themselves stuck doing things they don't want to do.
It is easy to say yes but on other hand saying NO is quite difficult for some people. Your mental and emotional health is very important not only for yourself but also for your loved ones. So Stop blaming yourself and start saying no. No is not only a word, it can be a emotion for some people or a feeling that one cannot describe. To be kind to others automatically means you have a good mental - strong Boundary but some how you will invite same kind of trouble over and over.
Here learn How to Say “No” Politely – 8 Different Ways.
1) I appreciate the offer, but I can’t.
2) Sorry, I can’t.
3) I have something else. Sorry.
4) Unfortunately, it’s not a good time.
5) Not this time.
6) I wish I could help you, but I have a lot of work to do.
7) Thank you so much for thinking of me, but I can't!
8) I have another commitment.
It's ok to say NO.
Occupation= Budding journalist